We do not sell the parts needed for air conditioning, they are all available off the shelf from retailers that can provide much better pricing than we can. However we DO offer the following information/guidelines for the process and parts, which is just as important as the parts themselves.
- Compressor from a 2000-2002(regardless of year zetec) Ford Focus ZX3 DOHC (best to source from a local chain autoparts store)
- (4) M8x1.25x100mm bolts (for compressor)
- Compressor pigtail from RockAuto or salvage yard MOTORCRAFT Part # WPT173 (#1U2Z14S411AJA)
- Serpentine belt from RockAuto #K060837 or local store
- A/C block from Doc's Blocks; Product ID: AA1930; Product Name: Ford Style Compressor Block (AC0697) with 90 degree fittings
- Receiver/drier from Van-Cafe; For your year/van
- Make sure the A/C lines are routed well away from all heat sources, in particular they cannot be in close proximity to the exhaust unless they are well shielded from radiant heat which will cause them to fail. We suggest going rearward from the compressor along the oil pan seal line(using it as a guide for top/bottom positioning)and up over the bellhousing of the transmission, using the "wing" of the adapter plate as a partial shield. Pics will be added soon.
- The receiver dryer must be replaced for proper A/C function EACH TIME the system is opened. Additionally the dryer itself should not be unsealed until the day the system is vac'ced/filled, to minimize exposure to atmosphere of the desiccant inside.
- Have the system professionally serviced/filled unless you are already very familiar with A/C