The high-clearance high-capacity pan is the best way to get two birds stoned at once. Increases oil capacity to 5.7 Qts while gaining just under 2" of ground clearance and 2-4 degrees of departure angle.
- 3/16" steel plate construction to resist road debris impacts and light/moderate offroad hits, more than 3x thicker than stock sheet metal pan
- UV stable gloss black powder coat
- 5.7 Quart capacity
- Turbo drain-back (pan required for turbo kits)
- Custom Steel oil pickup
- Oil level sensor and pigtail included
- 1.9" increase in oil pan ground clearance (pan required for rear skid plate)
Install Guide See Support -> Written Guides (must be registered/logged in)
HC Oilpans are batch produced. Deposits and shipping costs are taken until batch size reaches 5 orders. After production a balance payment is made and the pan kit can ship. Once a deposit is made, status updates to current orders/production are available anytime.
The photos showing the HC oilpan install are animated to show the difference between the stock v2.0 pan and the HC oilpan.